Thursday, September 22, 2016

my first coloring page~


I recently decided I wanted to try my hand at coloring pages. I have made a couple of mandala coloring books in the past, but I wanted to try something a little different.

Since I discovered Aurora-Wings Etsy shop and her gorgeous fantasy drawings and digital stamps, I have been inspired. When I was a kid, I used to draw manga/anime style characters constantly, and I have since abandoned that art style, thinking it was immature or maybe unprofessional. However, I have since realized that it's actually a great style for coloring and to be quite honest, it's just fun for me to draw. So I came up with this little piece here, as well as another that is on its way shortly. (You can see it peeking out from behind this one.)

You can actually buy this page on my Etsy shop for just a couple dollars if you want to try coloring it in~

 

What do you think? Are you a fan of adult coloring books or pages??

~Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment